Most of the users know the importance of the Jailbreak iPhone 6. Hopefully, you’re getting well understanding of “How to Jailbreak iPhone 6” by reading through this article.
iPhone 6 is the sixth generation of Apple’s extremely well-known iPhone mobile Smartphones. iPhone is released in September 2014. iPhone6 has joined releases with the largest version of iPhone 6plus. A couple of iPhone mobiles are larger in size than previous mobiles. iPhone6 uses a faster A8 64-bit processor.
Why we use jailbreak:
Firstly, you should know about the jailbreak, it is processed to eliminate the instructions of Digital Right Management (DRM) and allowing you to run “unauthorized” software that has not been accepted by Apple and make to other tweaks to your operating system.
Most developers have used a layer of (DRM) to make Smartphones, tablets, and game consoles. Jailbreak is also the process of installing for modifying the set of kernel patches. It also gives you a root-level access to the iOS file system. After installing jailbreak, you can install anything on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, tablet, etc. by using an alternative App, called Cydia.
Pangu amazed us by releasing of Pangu 9 iOS, to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak for all supported iPhone and iPad devices. Supported Version iOS9.0, iOS9.0.1, iOS9.0.2
- Firstly, you can use iCloud or iTunes to back up all personal data that you want to save.
- Disable any antivirus program, because Pangu cannot connect to the internet.
- The latest version of iTunes is installed.
Now I will tell you to step – by –step procedures for “How to Jailbreak iPhone 6”
This procedure requires only Operating System and USB cable. The whole procedure will complete within 10 minutes.
Step-by-Step Installing Procedure:
- Firstly, download the latest version of the Pangu Jailbreak.
- Now you can connect devices to the PC by using the USB cable.
- Take a backup of all personal data by using the latest version of iTunes.
- You should disable the passcode from setting => Touch ID passcode and then the passcode turns off.
- Go to settings again =>Touch ID and Passcode turn off the option, Find my phone.
- From setting => iCloud > find my iPhone and Enable Airplane mode.
- Launch the Pangu an application that has been downloaded in step one.
- Right-click on the Pangu .exe file and select the “Run as Administer” option.
- After some time, Pangu will detect your devices. When it detects, click on the start button.
- Click on the Already Backup button during the producers of Jailbreak.
- During the Jailbreak process, it will reboot your devices. After rebooting devices, it will prompt you to enable Airplane mode off.
- At 75%, it will ask you to unlock your device and then launch the Pangu app from the Home Screen. If you cannot find the app on the Home screen, try searching for it. It will install an additional app named “WWDC”. These apps are used for jailbreaking on your device. After the successful jailbroken of your device, these apps will automatically be removed.
- Next, it will ask you to tap on the accept button and give access to the photos App for updates.
- Wait patiently till the completion of the progress bar. At this time your iPod, iPhone, and iPad will reboot.
- After completing the process of Pangu, it will give you the message Jailbreak completed.
- Now you should see the Cydia icon on your home screen. You should disable Airplane mode before launching Cydia. When you launch Cydia for the first time, it will take some time for preparing the file system.
- Finally, the jailbreak is done.
Now we discuss some errors and their solution which you can be facing during Jailbreak producers.
Errors while Jailbreaking
The Pangu team has given the simple instructions to complete the successful process of Jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. If you tried the above steps multiple times and still got the error try the following
- Switch to airplane mode and then try again.
- Reboots your iOS devices and try again.
- Restore the devices by using the restore functionality of Pangu.
If you find a problem of the OTA update, you should restore your devices by installing iOS 9.0.2.
Can’t find Cydia App
If Cydia App not showing on your mobile screen after the Jailbreaking process. Then try to run the Pangu app after opening the photos app.
Hopefully, this article will help you in Jailbreaking your device successfully and helps your resolving your encountered issues during the process. Despite following the whole article, if you have any problem while Jailbreaking then let me know in the comment Box. I will try my best to help you.