Communication is a key aspect of any business or organization to work efficiently. The faster the communication, the more effective the operation of the business. As technology advances further and further we come across even better ways to communicate with each other and perform our tasks with even more ease. Internet is one such way.
Through the internet, we can communicate with people millions of miles away from us in a very short time. Emails are a key component of such communication for both formal and informal relations. Emails are an extremely common and widely accepted form of communication with the internet being a service available to most people.
Such Emails are also one of the easiest forms of communication as well as one of the quickest. As we all who are using Ms outlook must know about [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] Error Code.
Although there are multiple email services, MS Outlook is perhaps the most commonly used service among professionals and business-oriented people. The app has a solid reputation and widespread use. Most of the time MS Outlook is a service that is error or bug-free but like with all other such services it has its moments where its use is interrupted by bugs or errors. One such common errors that many people face when sending emails is the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d].
When MS Outlook shows this error, it naturally means that Outlook is not functioning properly and it might need for the error to be addressed. There are other similar errors as well such as [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab] or [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] and [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] error that also occur in similar ways and are remedied by quite similar solutions. Rest assured if you have gotten the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] error code, there are ways to resolve it with relative ease and therefore, there is no real need to panic.
Before getting to the solutions, however, we will list some common causes for the error [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] to pop up on your MS Outlook. If you know some of the reasons why this issue might occur you can try to avoid doing some of these in the future.
What are the Causes of [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] and Similar Errors?
There may be several possible causes for the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] error to show, as is the case in the tech world the root cause for such errors is found through trial and error and the error in question has various reasons why it exists.
- The most common reason for the error is surfaced when people use several different MS Outlook accounts without clearing the cache and cookies which get stacked up over time. Apart from slowing down the Outlook service itself, there is a chance of you losing data due to this issue as well.
- Another cause for the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] error to occur is when you use an older or outdated version of the Outlook service or software. This is why most apps require users to update on a regular basis, errors and bugs are tackled best this way.
- Consequently, using the browser or web service of the MS Outlook itself. It can also help to avoid any such issues or errors from occurring as you go directly to the service itself.
- Users have also found out that a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol server might be conflicting and causing the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] to be an unwanted presence of your Outlook experience. This is a very common interaction where the computer starts to combat itself as it cannot differentiate between allowed or disallowed services.
- Installing the Microsoft Outlook app on your computer can also be a reason for the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] error to show.
Now that we have looked at some of the causes of the error code [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] to be present, let’s look at some of the common solutions to this issue. There are other causes of this issue as well. We have noted down the solutions for those as well.
Possible Solutions to Fix [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab3] and All Similar Errors
Given below are some solutions and ways to help you get rid of these errors. We have also listed the steps you need to follow for these solutions.
Solution 1: Clear Cache on all Accounts
Some easy solutions to this error are given in the reasons for it occurring. Avoid using many different Outlook accounts and regularly clear the unnecessary cache that stacks up over time.
- Clear the cache and cookies to help you clear the unimportant data stored over time to refresh the data and clear the space being taken by the previous string of data.
- Close MS Outlook and after waiting for several minutes open it again.
- If you are using more than one Outlook accounts to close them all.
- Once you have restarted MS Outlook, the issue [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab] will be resolved hopefully.
Solution 2: Make sure you have the latest version of MS Outlook
If you are faced with the [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] or some of the other errors such as [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] and the [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab], make sure to check if you have the updated version of MS Outlook. If your MS Outlook version is not updated, it might just be the cause of the issue.
- Sometimes the issue might just be occurring due to the Outlook software not being up to date.
- To solve this problem, you just need to update your Outlook version.
- You may have to delete the current version you have installed on your computer or laptop and download the latest version.
Solution 3: There may be issues in the installation process
There are also times when the installation process of the MS Outlook software causes you to either install an older version or the file gets corrupted during installation.
- In this case, you need to delete the corrupt MS Outlook file that has been installed.
- Then, you need to do the installation process again.
- This time, having the proper file installed in to your computer will allow you to use the Outlook mail service without any troublesome error like the [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab].
Solution 4: Use the web application of MS Outlook
Using the web application of MS Outlook is also an easy solution.
- As you can see, a lot of times errors such as the [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] are caused by installing the MS Outlook software.
- You can avoid any such installation hassle as well as an issue during the installation process by just using the web application of MS Outlook.
Solution 5: Contact Customer Care
Contacting customer service is also a fairly convenient and direct way of solving this issue.
- Microsoft is well known for having a very good and efficient customer care system.
- You can use this to your advantage by contacting Microsoft customer care when you run into any errors such as [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] , [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab] or [pii_email_852aaa38ea9052920d3d] respectively.
- This is a very easy approach to the problem though it may take more time than some of the mentioned problem-solving steps.
- This is especially more convenient for people who are not regular computer users or tech-savvy.
Solution 6: Solving the Error via Outlook Settings
Another rather thorough solution to the above-mentioned error codes is given below:
- Open the Outlook service on your device
- There will be an option for ‘file selection’. Choose this option.
- From there, go to the ‘Account settings’ option.
- Go to the ‘Account settings’ option again to proceed further.
- There will be a new account settings window opened on your device.
- On this window, go to the ‘change’ option that is available.
- In the ‘change’ option, select the ‘outgoing server’ and then the ‘more settings’ option from the outgoing server.
- Find the ‘my outgoing server’ or SMTP option from the given list and tick its checkbox.
This will ask you the authentication and you will need to follow. And the instructions given to the letter to authenticate the change.
- Once you have completed these steps, tick the checkbox next to the ‘log on to incoming server before sending mail’ option.
- This is the last step of the process and you should now be free of any errors that may ruin your Outlook experiences such as [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab] or the error [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09].
- Close the MS Outlook application and open it again after a couple of minutes to make sure the changes have been applied.
Solution 7: Third-party Email Application Removal
Using a third-party email application can cause some inner conflict in your device. This can also prove to be a cause for the error to show. Due to this application not being affiliated with MS Outlook it can cause [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab] or the error [pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09] and similar issues.
- Since a third-party email application is separate from the MS Outlook application, it can cause complications between the two services.
- You have to remove or uninstall the third-party application to make sure your email service Is functioning properly.
- When you have removed the third-party application. Open your Outlook again and see if the issue is solved or it still persists.
It is a relatively rare issue to have to look for solutions for getting rid of errors in email services such as pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09 etc. in MS Outlook. Most of the time these services are efficient and problem-free in their functioning. However, rarely does not mean never. These errors or issues can occur from time to time due to many different reasons which we have stated above. There are also a number of ways to go about resolving this issue which we have also stated above.
The solution that will work is dependent on what the cause of the error is in the first place. As such, any of the solution may work to get rid of the error pii_email_61fcf39bacfb13a91d09 or the pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab or [pii_email_6fc72bf13a443be37ab3] errors for you. What you can be certain of is that one of these solutions will most definitely work for you. Hopefully, we have provided you with the information you wanted. Also the solution you wanted of these errors that sometimes occur in MS Outlook.
Fixed: [pii_email_ 852aaa38ea9052920d3d] Error
Communication is a key aspect of any business or organization to work efficiently. The faster the communication, the more effective the operation of the business….
How to Connect Airpods to Mac
Airpods is known as a Bluetooth tool that is made by Apple so you could connect them with all Apple devices. They are designed by…