There are a lot of customers who are dissatisfied and protested against the problem that when they try to connect the Internet, it failed or the speed of internet is way too slow. We can see Error ” IPv6 No Internet access ” or IPv6 No network access in the wireless network connection status.It really irritates users so much as they cannot browse on the Internet properly. Fortunately, we have found the answer for you here. When you’re facing issues like that you should not be panicked. You can try the following simple methods to get your problems fixed easily.
1. Disable and Enable Network Connection
Ipv6 no internet access can be solved if you use Network Connections on Windows 10 to disable and then enable again the network adapter to solve the “no Internet access” error.
- You can use Shortcut keys Win + Ito open the Run application on Windows 10.
- Write into ncpa.cpl and press the Enter key to get access Network Connections.
- Select your present working network adapter and Right-click, like the Ethernet network adapter, and then choose Disable option.
- Wait till the network connection is disabled. And then to Enable network adapter again right-click and choose Enable option.
- Restart your system and check in Network Connections to see if the issue has been sorted out.
2. Resetting IPv6 or IPv4 to Fix Windows 10 No Internet Access Error:
If you reset the IPv4 or IPv6 it is one of the best method to gaining access to internet on Windows 10 Fall Creator Update:
- Write cmd into the search box to find Command Prompt.
- After getting Command Prompt through search result and right-click and select Run as administrator option.
- Write the given below command in Command Prompt. Click the Enter key to run the command.
netshwinsock reset catalog
- After successfully completed the above command then run the given command:
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (In case the “IPv6 no network access”, use this command netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log).
- After completed the above both commands, Restart the system to make the network resetting workable and resolve the no Internet access error.
3.Update Your Ethernet Driver
If you update the Ethernet driver, you can solve the problem of ipv6 no internet access.In case neither Solution 1 nor Solution 2 helps you, you need to to update your Ethernet driver.
You can download the latest driver from your network card manufacturer’s website like like Realtek, Intel, etc.through updating your Ethernet driver. It helps you in searching and downloading the driver on your own. If you don’t have the practical knowledge of computers, you can choose other methods given below:
Way 1. Update your Ethernet driver via Device Manager
- Press Windows key + R to open Run application.
- Now write devmgmt.msc in the box and press OK to open Device Manager.
- Extract Network adapters dialog right click on your network card device and select
Update Driver Software…
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- Now the Windows will take little bit time to look for the updating for your network card.You need to go on with the on-screen instructions to finish the update if it find one.
In case you receive any message like the best driver software for you device is already installed then best way to try some other methods.
Due to some internal reasons of Microsoft, Microsoft does not find the update any time and in case you miss the update for your device.
You don’t worry, we have 2nd option for you. See the Way 2.
Way 2. Update your Ethernet Driver via Driver Updater Automatically (Suggested):
Driver Updater is very helpful and one of the safest driver tool. You can update all old and missing drivers automatically through only one-click to use its Pro version.
Also you can try Free version of driver updater to update your drivers one after another.
You can make your PC run smooth, keep your system secure and safe from other issues, like BSOD (blue screen of death) error by keeping your device drivers. It is simply created for you to keep all PC’s drivers up-to-date with a single click. It also scans your all drivers issues and resolve them.
4.Disable all Firewall and Antivirus Software
Some famous Anti-viruses like AVG and McAfee have been helpful to solve ipv6 no internet access error. There are some firewall programs that have been installed automatically with other software. You actually get rid of this issue to disabling their firewall settings from their intrusions. Ideal way is to uninstall these programs completely.
- Press Windows Key + R to launch Run application.
- Write appwiz.cpl and press enter key to open programs and features
- Now there you will see McAfee, AVG and other firewall and antivirus programs which already installed in your PC.
- Select your firewall and antivirus software which you want to uninstall, Right click on the program and choose “uninstall” option.
- You can see the above screenshot to end uninstall process.
You will probably need to erase any residual files of the antivirus or firewall programs.
5.Reset IP Settings using the Microsoft NetShell Utility
You can omit the problem of resetting your IP configuration on your own by using this tool from Microsoft to reset your network.
- You can easily download the NetShell IP reset utility to click here.
- After downloading Run the NetShell IP rest utility file and Choose on Next.
- The troubleshooter will make a restore point and then reset your IP.
- Click Next to restart your System.
6. Block IPv6 Incoming Connections on Apple Airport
If you are use Apple airport router, you can change IPv6 mode to tunnel and then block incoming IPv6 connections.
- Firstly, Start the Airport Utility
- Choose the Airport Express
- Press “Advanced”
- Choose IPv6
- Change IPv6 mode to “Tunnel”
- Check “Block incoming IPv6 connections”
- Configure IPv6 automatically.
- Restart your system.
Note: It is also suggested to keep your router from obstruction from some other things like microwaves which actually run on the similar frequency. If your internet needs extra login information (account/username + password), make this thing sure you have the updated login information and that you entered it in a correct way. When everything else fails, you can only do an OS reset in Windows 10, or in cause using Windows 7 then a re-installation in Windows 7.
7. Reset Winsock Catalog and IPv6
Winsock deals all inputs and outputs for your internet applications. Resetting Winsock will restore due to its default behavior. By resetting IPv6 you would also be able to restore the default behavior between the internet protocols.
- Click Windows Key and write cmd to find the Command prompt
- Right click on command prompt or cmd in the search results and choose ‘Run as Administrator’
- Write netshwinsock reset catalog in the command prompt Window and press ENTER.
- After successfully completing the above command, you will see a message to restart your PC but don’t do it just yet. Now write ‘netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log’ and press ENTER.
- Restart your system after closing all window tabs.
Above are the best possible ways to resolve ipv6 no internet access error. By following any of the above methods according to the demanded process, you can handle no internet connection obstacles.